I go through phases where I find apples either too routine and boring or they are my favourite fruit and I eat them everyday. So whats great about apples considering they are high in sugar, natural, but still a very sweet fruit.
Perks to Apples:
- High Fiber, rich in pectin
- rich in flavinods such as quercetin
- ideal for dieters as low in calerious, low GI (gylcimec index), and fat-free
- good source of potassium
- Storage tips is to keep apples in a dark cool space as they loose their vitamen C content quickly otherwise.
- Eat that skin! It’s super high in all the goodies for yo bodies.
- Use lemon juice to keep a cut apple from browing
Apple Recipe Ideas
- I love a cut Apple with Cinnamon
- This Mini Apple Crisp Recipe is a favourite of mine when I want something sweet