A new now, right before New Years’. I love my ‘now’ posts because reading on past “nows” is such a great way to see what I was up to and what kind of progress I have made since the last now. I think these are going to be monthly for my own reviews, haha.
This fall, I downloaded an app called Scribd, and it’s got almost all the books, and I started reading a lot again. I didn’t realize how much I missed reading. Those books, though, have been changing what my days look like. Much of this is thanks to “Tribe of Mentors” by Tim Ferris, which I have only read 1/8th of and already started reading other books because of that book. Whew.
- I wake up and bounce out of bed to drink my hydration cocktail (water, mineral salt and lemon juice), thanks to “Own the Day, Own Your Life” by Aubrey Marcus.
- I have started supplementing my life with Vitamin D, Spirulina and Krill Oil. I feel so good and energized. (Thanks to Tim Ferris and “Own the Day, Own Your Life,” by Aubrey Marcus.
- I started a gymnastics/calisthenics program by GymnasticBodes.com (Thanks to “Tribe of Mentors”)
- I have rekindled my desire to blog.
- Currently giving the blog a refresh before launching StuidoKes, my online studio/store to come in 2021